If you spend any time at all dining with our family, you are likely going to get a good dose of Zucchini, or Italian Squash. We often grill it outside, combine it with Yellow Squash or Cucuzza. Sometimes we like it cooked simply by itself. It will have a very mild taste with a little extra sweetness from the onions.
You can’t miss with this Sherman Family Favorite.
- 8 – Small Zucchini Squash, Sliced into 1/4″ sections.
- 1 – Small Mild Onion, White or Yellow, Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon – Italian Seasoning. See Seasoning Tip HERE.
- 1 Teaspoon – Salt
- 1 tablespoons – Dried or Fresh Parsley, chopped fine
- 2 Cloves – Garlic, Minced
- Place onions, extra virgin olive oil and seasoning in a large skillet. Saute for 5 minutes on medium-low hear.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat until zucchini is tender, which will be approximately 30 minutes.