This is a quick and easy appetizer that will have everyone hovering around the buffet before dinner. The grand kids who are from 4 to 12 blew through a BOX of crackers and this entire dip recipe in 5 minutes.
- 16 oz. – Canned Albacore Tuna
- 8 oz. – Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon – Granulated Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon – Salt
- 1 Teaspoon – Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon – Liquid Smoke (such as Colgin Liquid Smoke)
- 2 Teaspoons – Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Paprika
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Combine with gourmet crackers or fresh made croutons.
- Garnish with a little parsley.
- Stand back!